Getting to Know Samantha Baron, Client Care Advisor
What Animals Mean to Samantha
Animals have always been an enormous source of comfort for Samantha.
When she was a year old, she got a west highland white terrier (westie) dog named Dexter. Dexter had a full life of 18 years, so Samantha grew up with her furry friend.
She has had mostly cats since then. Currently, she has Ryli and Cali, who are her whole world.
If Samantha Could Have 3 Wishes
- To have the ability to teleport so she could travel the world effortlessly.
- To be fluent in all languages for easier communication anywhere in the world.
- To live close enough to mountains, so she could hike whenever she wanted.
Samantha is new to the area; she moved to Clinton from the Chicagoland area in March of 2021. Her favorite part of the Quad-Cities is the abundance of peaceful riverside views. She doesn’t know much about the surroundings, but she loves to explore the city in her spare time, anything from shops to activities!
Other Fun Tidbits
- Samantha is musically talented and can play a variety of instruments.
- She can recite the alphabet backward without hesitation.
- She was in cheer for many years when she was younger.
- Her stepdaughter is in tumbling now – Samantha loves watching her enjoy the same pastime that she used to.
Thank you for getting to know Samantha Baron, and be sure to learn more about the whole Furever Family team in future posts.
About Furever Family Veterinary Care Center
As an AAHA Accredited Veterinary Care Center, we care about your animals from nose-to-tail throughout their lifetime and have built our practice to support as much of your pet's needs here on site.
We have a deep love for every furry friend and know that they are part of your Family – and deserve to be treated that way.